TW5354 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna
The TW5354 is a multi-constellation GNSS Receiver which provides simultaneous GPS/GLONASS + SBAS reception. It is designed for use in industrial and infrastructure grade digital tracking/ positioning and timing applications.
The TW5354 employs Tallysman’s Accutenna™ dual feed antenna patch technology which greatly improves rejection of multi-path signal interference, across the whole GNSS band. The addition of pre- and post- filtering within the RF signal chain greatly improves immunity to jamming carriers typical within urban environments.
- Multi-constellation receiver/Antenna
- Concurrent tracking of 3 constellations
- 72 Channel simultaneous operation
- High-performance tracking (-164 dBm)
- WAAS, EGNOS,MSAS & GAGAN + QZSS
- DGPS corrections using RTCM input
- Navigation rates 1 to 5 Hz
- 1 PPS RS422 Outputs
- 5V to 36V automotive operation with low power standby
- AccutennaTM Technology
- Pre- and Post- LNA filtering
- Superior multi-path signal rejection
- Industrial grade IP67 enclosure
- RoHS, REACH, RED-compliant CE marking
Many channels are better than one
The TW5254 GNSS Smart Antenna uses a state of the art multi- constellation GNSS receiver which provides 72 high sensitivity tracking channels which can be configured to acquire and track 3 concurrent GNSS constellations (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Beidou) plus SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN) and QZSS augmentation signals simultaneously. Differential GPS corrections may also be supplied via RTCM formatted corrrections messages.
Weather any storm
Housed in an industrial-grade weatherproof IP69k enclosure, the TW5254 will stay safe and secure wherever your fleet goes.
Don’t let your cabling fail you
Noisy environments and long cable runs need a more industrial approach, therefore we have added industrial grade RS422 transceivers to our Tx, Rx and 1PPS signals.
Tallysman’s Accutenna™ technology offers unmatched precision that outperforms any single-feed patch antenna, so you can stay connected to your fleet even in the most crowded areas.