TW5342 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna
The TW5342 is a through-hole mounted multi-constellation GNSS antenna and receiver that provides GPS, GLONASS, and SBAS reception. It is designed for use in professional-grade digital tracking and positioning applications.
Using Tallysman’s Accutenna™ dual-feed antenna patch technology, the TW5342 improves rejection of multipath signal interference, making it the most precise antenna for tracking in dense urban environments.
- Multi-constellation receiver
- 32-Channel simultaneous operation
- High-performance tracking (162 dBm)
- 12 V-36 V automotive operation
- Conditional ignition input for Tait radios
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Industrial grade IP69K enclosure
- RoHS, REACH, RED-compliant CE marking
Many channels are better than one
The TW5342’s state-of-the-art receiver provides 32 high-sensitivity tracking channels plus two fast-acquisition channels that can acquire and track GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and SBAS signals simultaneously.
Weather any storm
Housed in an industrial-grade weatherproof IP69K enclosure, the TW5342 will stay safe and secure wherever your fleet goes.
Tallysman’s Accutenna™ technology offers unmatched precision that outperforms any single-feed patch antenna, so you can stay connected to your fleet even in the most crowded areas.